The Pranan PhiOne was developed to protect you from the dangerous EMF radiation that’s given out by your mobile phone.
EMF Radiation Protection for Mobile Phones
PhiOne neutralises the effects of EMF radiation from mobile phones.
Just attach to the back of your phone and it will give full EMF radiation protection when the phone is in use or just switched on.
Because of the close proximity of your mobile phone to your brain when in use, we suggest that you use this protective device in addition to any other EMF protection device you may have. This unit is compatible with Pranan's other devices.
Simply attach it to the back of your mobile phone to get the full benefits.
We also stock a more advanced version featuring Graphene for extra efficient protection
Why do we need Protection from EMF Radiation?
This short video by a Silicon Valley engineer explains the dangers to our health from EMF pollution very well.
- Protects against harmful radiation from mobile phones and wireless devices, including the latest generation.
- Doesn’t affect the quality of the phone signal.
- Doesn’t require any maintenance.
- Will give you an unlimited service life if kept in good condition
- Designed using passive converter science and neither filters nor stores radiation.
- Protects user when phone is on and whenever talking.
- Automatically activates when mobile phone is on.
- Can be transferred to your new mobile phone.
Remove the presentation card and adhesive protective paper strip once out of its packing case, then simply stick it on the back of your mobile phone.
The device is automatically activated when the phone is on and in contact with EMF radiation.
- Dimensions: 22 x 36 x 2.5 mm (0.87 x 1.42 x 0.1 ins).
- Weight: 5 grams (0.17 oz)approx.
Pranan's Technology is based primarily on ways to identify and decode electromagnetic frequencies that are harmful to human health, transforming them into harmless frequencies that can simultaneously assimilate and enhance the bioenergetic activity in the nucleus of the cells in our bodies.
This Medical Journal reports on Pranan's approach to EMF protection.
You can read more about the science behind the Pranan technology and related scientific studies here.