MOXXOR is one of the most potent sources available on the market of naturally occurring Omega 3 and OPC*, the super antioxidant component.
The special source of MOXXOR's Omega-3 is Green-lip Mussels - grown in the pristine environment of the South Island of New Zealand - and has all EIGHTEEN (18**) types of Omega 3.
Moxxor has a potent 79% anti-inflammatory value compared to just 0.50% for Fish oil.
Here is a video with Dr Scott Graham explaining the reason he believes Moxxor is superior to other Omega-3 supplements. Dr Graham is an orthopaedic surgeon and a Member of the Moxxor Medical Advisory Board.
Moxxor is a popular supplement for pets - such as cats and dogs - as well as humans. In this video interview with Dr Matthew Wheaton, a member of the Moxxor Veterinary Advisory Board, he explains why Moxxor has been so effective in his veterinary practice - as well as for his (human) family members.
You can also watch here a video interview with Dr Rhonda Donahue, a Member of Moxxor's Holistic Advisory Board, as she explains many of the benefits of Moxxor and how it differs from other products.
Here are some of Moxxor's key features:
- MOXXOR has all EIGHTEEN (18**) types of Omega 3. By comparison, fish oil offers just EPA and DHA, which by themselves do not provide the unique ratio of all the Omega 3s needed by the human body for good health.
- One key Omega 3 found exclusively in the Green-lip Mussels is ETA which inhibits both the Cox and Lox Inflammation Pathways at once. No other product can do this including NSAIDS such as Ibuprofen or aspirin. This gives Moxxor a 79% anti-inflammatory value compared to just 0.50% for Fish oil.
- MOXXOR lipid oil extract is 158 times more potent than the same volume of an equivalent fish oil extract. Yes, that means you get 158 (one hundred & fifty eight) times more of what your body needs than with the same amount of a typical fish oil supplement.
- MOXXOR is produced from the Green-Lipped Mussels that are growing naturally in the Marlborough Sounds region in the South Island of New Zealand.
- The second powerful ingredient is the extract from the husk of the Sauvignon Blanc Grape Seed Husk - which has an Antioxidant ORAC rating of more than 12,000 units which is higher than any known natural berry or vegetable in the world.
- The proprietary blend in a MOXXOR capsule has no carriers, and as well as containing a large amount of highly charged Green Lipped Mussel lipid and grape seed husk, it contains cold-pressed Kiwifruit seed oil which provides, amongst other benefits, a significant source of Tocotrienols and folate.
- This pristine natural environment offers unusual conditions which are ideal for antioxidant potency (it is conjectured that this is partly based on the resistance to UV radiation that has built up due to the ozone hole in the atmosphere above this region).
- MOXXOR is the only supplement in the world that combines the full spectrum of both vitamin E tocopherols and tocotrienols. Also MOXXOR is the only supplement that combines these E vitamins together with the entire Omega-3 family. This provides more balance, and a stronger synergy of compounds, which gives a stronger overall effect.
- MOXXOR is Mercury-Free
- The proprietary cold extraction process specific to MOXXOR allows recovery of almost 100% of the active ingredients, providing for unparalleled potency. This ensures that MOXXOR contains the highest possible amount of polar lipids in the same form as found in nature.This is why MOXXOR Greenlip Mussel Oil is far more bioactive than other GLM oil products, or indeed any other Omega 3 product we know of.
- As Moxxor is a phospholipid form - rather than a triglyceride like most fish oils - it is able to pass through the blood brain barrier to help with Brain Health.
- *Oligomeric Procyanthocyanidins, commonly known as "OPCs", are one of the most potent antioxidants known - thought to be as much as fifty times as powerful as vitamin E, according to some tests. OPCs can help neutralize the underlying chemical cause (free radicals) of many diseases.
- **These 18 types of Omega 3 are specific to Moxxor:
Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA)
Stearidonic Acid (STD)
Eicosatrienoic Acid (ETE) - 2 forms
Eicosatetraenoic Acid (ETA)- 4 forms
Eicopentaenoic Acid (EPA) - 2 forms
Docosapentaenoic Acid (DPA) - 3 forms
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) - 2 forms
Tetrocosapentaenoic Acid (TPA) - 2 forms
Tetracosaheexaenoic Acid (THA)